From now on you can expect Christmas movies in these posts. I’m so excited to watch them again. I’m a sucker for all hallmark Christmas Movies. I just can’t help it.
- I watched Expeditie Robinson. they’re all using tactics now and I really liked the one they pulled of this week. even though I really liked the person they voted off.
- I also watched the after show called: Eilandpraat. Which means Island talk. and that is literally what they do. talk about the things that happened during the episode.
- And after that Celebrity City Trip was on. Which is a new show where two dutch celebrities take each other to one of their favorite cities and show them around. This was the first episode with a rapper and a chef. and they went to Brussels and Marrakesh.
- The 300th episode of Greys Anatomy! (S014E07) I can’t believe I’ve watched 300 episodes of this show already. It was kinda nostalgic to back in the old days. We also got the intro song back for this episode!
- I watched my first Christmas movie of the year. I rewatched A Princess for Christmas. I remembered Sam Heughan was in it, but not that the woman was Katie McGrath, which was a pleasant surprise. I like her.
- Then I watched A Christmas Kiss. I hadn’t seen this one before but I really enjoyed it.
- I started with Are you the One? S06E07 for some reason I can’t watch episode 8 which I really wanted to watch right after this one.
- At night I watched another Christmas movie. Crown for Christmas. I’ve already seen this one before. Still enjoyable.
- I finally was able to watch Are you the One? S06E08 and this one was CRAZY. that ending. I love the drama. I can’t help it.
- I watched Fear the Walking Dead season 2 episode 2-6
- I saw there was A Christmas Kiss 2. So I just had to watch it. There was one returning character from the first movie. I think I liked the first one better, but this one was good too.
- Then I watched Outlander S03E09. It didn’t feel like a very eventful episode to me.
- Next I watched The Walking Dead S08E04. The end had me close to tears. But I want this to pick up pace soon. because it was pretty much more of the same and I want to see the other characters again.
- I watched A Royal Winter. Thinking before I started it that it was a Christmas movie, but it wasn’t. It was a winter movie and I enjoyed watching it. I love watching those love stories where one of the characters is royal.
- Then I watched A Nutcracker Christmas. I really enjoyed that one. It involved ballet and I always miss dancing when I watch dance/ballet movies. I really enjoyed this one. And it will go on my list of Christmas movies I want to rewatch.
During the week:
- I watched more of The OC. Season 4 Episode 3-5. I didn’t watch a lot of it and that is mostly because I’m watching Christmas movies and I started catching up on another show.
- I got a free month trial for amazon prime. Including prime video. And they had Fear the Walking Dead on there. I watched Season 2 episodes 2-8 so far. By next week I’ll probably be watching season 3. That whole season is on there too.
So this post was longer than last week. and I feel like I really watched a lot too. But I am however getting behind on a few shows. I’ll catch up on them as soon as I’m done with The OC & Fear the Walking Dead.