I got tagged for this one a while ago by Megs. Thanks so much for tagging me!
Go check out her blog by clicking on her name. She has a great blog so give her a follow while you’re there.
1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been gifted ?
I don’t think I’ve ever done that.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t ?
No why would I? They could spoil me if I did.
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it ?
No. I’ve always returned them even if it took ages.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order ?
No. Why is this even a question?
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone ?
Probably. I try not to, but I’m sure I did it at least once back in the day/
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book ?
maybe as a kid. But I would never do it now.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do ?
No, that’s ridiculous. I’m not ashamed of what I read so I won’t ever do that.
8. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book ?
Not on purpose. I’ve skipped a few lines to read ahead, but I always go back to read the part I skipped.
9. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
Maybe when I was a child, but I wouldn’t now. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If I like a book and you don’t I’m not going to bad mouth it just so we wouldn’t disagree. I rather have a good discussion about why we both feel what we feel about the book.