It’s that time of year again. Booktubeathon is here. Last year I did a vid, but now I’m just glad I got myself to write this post. I’m in a little bit of a slump regarding blogging. But enough about that let’s go to my TBR.
Booktubeathon always has challenges and this year I’m not a fan at all, but I’m trying anyway. You get my awesome responses to the challenges down below
- Let a coin toss decide your first read.
- New york (it was between that and the book for challenge 4)
- Read a book about something you want to do.
- Did I Mention I Need You. Going to New York. Uhm yes please. (I did do the tattoo part already. Same tattoo, different spot. So that’s a thing.)
- Read and watch a book to movie adaptation.
- Read a book with green on the cover.
- Did I Mention I Love You
- Read a book while wearing the same hat the whole time.
- F- you. Not doing this challenge, I am not a hat person. (See how nice I am. That first word was written in full at first, but I decided to not put it like that.)
- Read a book with a beautiful spine
- The Summer I Turned Pretty (I really like the cover and spine of the edition I own.)
- Read seven books.
- Did I Mention I Miss You
This is just a tentative TBR, because we all know how I am and I don’t really do well with TBRs and rather just read whatever I feel like reading.